Monday, October 19, 2015

During General Conference ...

Little note from Kade's mom - (Wendy)

We didn't know if Kade had been transferred and had been praying for him all week. He had been in his first area for 7 months!




Shortly after after Elder Holland's talk (during General Conference) on Mother's, I received this email from a kind member of the church in Texas - (This touched my heart!)


Hi Sister Christensen,

I'm a ward mission leader in Elder Christensen's area in Cedar Park (just north of Austin). We've had the pleasure of having him and his companion, Elder Shipley, in our home for Conference, and after Elder Holland's talk thought we should send a quick note and picture to his Mom!

I'm really excited to be working with your son. He's clearly an outstanding missionary- he teaches with the spirit and has been working diligently the entire time he's been here. 

Thank you for supporting him on his mission- we're blessed to have him serving in our ward and stake!

Nathan G


No comments:

Post a Comment